Waste & WEEE Collections
Help preserve our planet by turning business waste into valuable resources!
Beyondly offer a full circle of environmental services, including waste management capabilities, providing your business with scope to support the transition from a linear to a circular economy.
Beyondly specialise in collecting, reprocessing and recycling secondary materials, providing a cost-effective and quality service to the UK waste industry and local authorities.
Waste materials collection
We collect all types of secondary waste materials, including plastics, metals, paper and cardboard from any location in the UK.
Our friendly waste and recycling experts will:
- Research and identify the best solution for your waste
- Guarantee you are provided with full Duty of Care paperwork
- Offer rebates for your waste where possible
- Ensure none of your waste ends up in landfill
- Explore options for generating PRNs to offset your packaging compliance obligations
Beyondly work with a UK wide network of recycling and treatment facilities for collecting business’s waste electricals. Quite often we are also able to deliver rebates on your collected waste electricals. Our national service allows Beyondly to be carbon conscious, utilising our wide network to use local services to you, reducing the carbon footprint of our service.
The Beyondly WEEE collection service is fully compliant under the WEEE Regulations 2013 with all relevant duty of care paperwork as required by law provided, and we can collect all categories of WEEE including hazardous waste.
We’re proud to offer the following as we work to make a real positive impact on UK recycling:
- Collection and processing of all business WEEE
- Data wiping of computers
- Refurbishment of suitable WEEE
- Disintegration to base materials
- Re-marketing of sorted base materials
- Re-marketing of suitable IT equipment
Whether you have a one-off collection or are looking to meet your WEEE distributor obligations, Beyondly offer a convenient service, giving you control over the collection, re-use, recycling, and certified reprocessing of your old electricals.