Beyondly sponsors Net Zero week – The UK’s Biggest Net Zero Conference!

The UK’s biggest net zero conference is back for the fourth year, taking place W/C 8th of July. Bringing together all the stakeholders needed to reach net zero by 2050, people who matter, who make changes, who invest, who make plans, who inspire, who solve big problems, who collaborate – how will you get involved?

Beyondly are excited to be sponsoring this year’s conference and will be getting involved on Monday 8th of July for the day on Business & Industry.

Keynote session – Monday 8th July

Our Lead Consultant in Resource Efficiency & Circularity, Chris Smith (CRWM) will take to the panel on Monday 8th July, where he will share his expertise on achieving Net Zero, through resource efficiency – addressing the ‘stuff’ we consume.  

A circular economy takes a whole systems approach that tackles climate change, biodiversity loss, waste, and pollution and we cannot miss the chance to accelerate climate action by considering resource efficiency, circular economy, and net zero approaches together.

Why? Because energy efficiency and switching to renewable energy will address only 55% of global emissions. To reach net zero, we also need to address the remaining 45% from the ‘stuff’ we consume by changing systems of production and consumption across raw materials, manufacturing, construction, and food.

Webinar – Monday 8th July at 11.30am

Hosted by two more of Beyondly sustainability experts, Sustainability Manager & Principal Consultant, Liz Wood, alongside, Lead Consultant in Sustainability & ESG, Susanna Jackson, Beyondly will be hosting their own webinar as part of Net Zero week.

Decarbonising your business and beyond: How to excel in meeting supplier sustainability expectations

Are you receiving endless requests from customers and suppliers to fill out sustainability questionnaires and don’t know where to start?

The climate crisis has led to the establishment of various initiatives to assess and improve companies’ environmental performance. Pressure on business comes from investors, government, customers, employees and the general public. You are likely as a business to have experienced increasing demand to meet certain requirements or participate in initiatives such as EcoVadis and the Carbon Disclosure Project, in order to continue working with them.

There has been a 134% increase in EcoVadis assessments since 2018, and a 233% increase in reporting via the CDP in 2022 since 2015. Research suggests 91% of companies take sustainability ratings into consideration when making purchasing decisions.

In this webinar we will explore how businesses can produce a holistic ESG strategy, understand the key sustainability areas to address, and how to maximise your scores within assessments like these. This will not only provide the benefits of making completing these assessments more hassle free, but also help your business decarbonise and beyond.

Register your free place!

Net Zero Week brings all interested parties together, connecting experts with those looking for insights.

Find out more and register your interest in this FREE event - be the first to receive the full agenda!

Click here!

Man stood near windmills, on a hilltop wearing PPE and holding a clipboard