Join our circle of members
To be obligated under the regulations as a large organisation, businesses must meet or exceed two thresholds:
- A turnover of more than £2 million, and;
- Exceed 50 tonnes or more of packaging supplied to the market annually.
To be obligated under the regulations as a small organisation, businesses must meet or exceed two thresholds:
- A turnover of more than £1 million, and:
- Exceed 25 tonnes or more of packaging supplied to the market annually.
Producers that meet or exceed this lower threshold are only obligated for reporting their packaging data, they have no financial obligation like those obligated by the higher threshold
Let's get moving!
As your dedicated compliance partner, Beyondly will help you root EPR into your business, acting as a committed extension to your team.
- Join over 1700 companies and become a member of Beyondly
- Collect your data and submit it to us using our online data platform. We will do the rest.
- Your data will be submitted to the regulator ahead of the reporting deadlines
Looking for someone to gather and prepare your data for submission?
Get moving today
Become an esteemed member of Beyondly! All you need to do is complete our online membership form.
Beyondly has shown me that reporting and submissions doesn't have to be stressful
Beyondly in a single word - Reassuring
Beyondly has shown us through collaboration and transparency, that the seemingly impossible is actually achievable.
Looking for a bespoke data management solution?
Leave it to Beyondly. Save resource within your business and ensure accurate data for compliance with EPR.Find out more!