Squire Patton Boggs' 2019 Environmental Seminars
Our global law firm partner Squire Patton Boggs are hosting a series of seminars throughout September and October covering all the latest developments relating to environmental law and compliance
There are four seminars scheduled on different dates covering the North, Midlands and South held at Squire Patton Boggs' primely located offices.
The firm's team of environmental, safety and health (ESH) lawyers will be delivering the seminars and the content will be focused around providing key updates in terms of environmental law and compliance. Some of the specific topics will include:
- Clean air plans and zones
- Net-zero carbon and what it means
- Enhanced producer responsibility proposals
- The Environment Bill and Office for Environmental Protection
- Parent company responsibility for environmental impacts caused by overseas subsidiaries
In addition to having access to this key content, attendees will have the opportunity to raise and discuss any particular queries with Squire Patton Boggs' ESH lawyers whilst also being able to network with other ESH professionals.
Dates, locations and how to register
Don't miss out - register your place HERE for a seminar!
You can choose from the following dates and locations:
- Tuesday 24 September in Leeds - registration 9am / seminar 9.30-11am
- Wednesday 2 October in Birmingham - registration 8.30am / seminar 9-10.30am
- Wednesday 16 October in Manchester - registration 8.30am / seminar 9-10.30am
- Thursday 24 October in London - registration 9am / seminar 9.30-11am
The addresses for each location are linked above from the City name.
Click here for more details about our partnership with Squire Patton Boggs.