Squire Patton Boggs' Spring Health & Safety Seminars 2020
Update as of 16 March 2020: ESH Spring Seminars cancelled and replaced with webinar
In light of the recent concerns involving the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), Squire Patton Boggs have cancelled all four scheduled live ESH seminars and, instead, will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday, April 21 at 9:30am. All registrations received to date have been cancelled.
You can register for the webinar HERE; please note that access information will be emailed prior to the session.
Squire Patton Boggs apologise for any inconvenience this adjustment may cause. The health and safety of guests must be their top priority.
Our global law firm partner Squire Patton Boggs are hosting a series of seminars throughout March and April 2020 covering all the latest health and safety law and compliance developments
There are four seminars scheduled on different dates covering the North, Midlands and South held at Squire Patton Boggs' primely located offices.
The firm's team of environmental, safety and health (ESH) lawyers will be delivering the seminars and the content will be focused around providing key health and safety updates in terms of law and compliance. Some of the specific topics will include:
- Clean air
- Post-Grenfell fire safety update
- Mental health at work (including the recent France Telecom/Orange prosecution)
- The duty of candour – what is it and when does it apply?
- Recent fines and sentencing update
In addition to having access to this key content, attendees will have the opportunity to raise and discuss any particular queries with Squire Patton Boggs' ESH lawyers whilst also being able to network with other ESH professionals.
Dates, locations and how to register
Don't miss out - register your place HERE for a seminar!
You can choose from the following dates and locations:
- 25 March in Birmingham - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9 - 10.30am
- 1 April in Manchester - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9 - 10.30am
- 21 April in London - registration and breakfast 9am / seminar 9.30 - 11am
- 28 April in Leeds - registration and breakfast 9am / seminar 9.30 - 11am
The addresses for each location are linked above from the City name.
Click here for more details about our partnership with Squire Patton Boggs