Squire Patton Boggs' Spring Health & Safety Seminars 2022
Our global law firm partner Squire Patton Boggs are hosting a series of seminars throughout March 2022 covering all the latest health and safety law and compliance developments
There are four seminars scheduled on different dates covering the North, Midlands and South held at Squire Patton Boggs' primely located offices.
The firm's team of environmental, safety and health (ESH) lawyers will be delivering the seminars and the content will be focused around providing key health and safety updates in terms of law and compliance. Some of the specific topics will include:
- Building Safety Bill
- Health and safety duties and working from home
- The HSE’s Business Plan 2021/22
- Future Protect Duty
- Recent fines and sentencing update
The Seminars will provide you with an opportunity to discuss with our experts any specific issues and queries that you may have, as well as allow you to share your experience in-person with other health and safety professionals from across the regions.
Dates, locations and how to register
Don't miss out - register your place HERE for a seminar!
You can choose from the following dates and locations:
- 8 March in Leeds - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9 - 11am
- 10 March in London - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9 - 11am
- 15 March in Manchester - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9 - 11am
- 17 March in Birmingham - registration and breakfast 8.30am / seminar 9 - 11am
The addresses for each location are linked above from the City name.
Click here for more details about our partnership with Squire Patton Boggs